Marilynn Dye is an attorney for the firm with 20+ years of experience in family law, criminal/traffic defense, contract law, civil litigation, estate planning and probate. Marilynn represents individuals and corporate clients in areas of complex contract negotiations, family law (adoption, guardianships, child custody and support issues), misdemeanor/felony/traffic violations, employment agreements, and general civil litigation.
Marilynn grew up in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas, and after attending Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, she lived in Chicago for over 25 years. She has since relocated to central Illinois. Marilynn supports all major sporting teams in Illinois and will gladly share her experiences over the years at Wrigley Field, Soldier Field, the United Center, and the re-named Comiskey Park. When not helping her clients, she enjoys spending time volunteering at local shelters, participating in community events, swimming, and walking her dogs.
- University of Illinois Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1999
- University of Illinois Chicago Law School, J.D., 1998
- Northwestern University, B.S., 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois and Federal Bankruptcy Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Minority Legal Education Resources of Chicago, Tutor for Illinois Bar Exam 10 years